Friday, December 31, 2010

Sale Item of the Year: Quicksilver Rashguard

I was at the Glorietta mall yesterday night and I chanced upon Quicksilver Roxy store. This is my last purchase for this year and it's also my Sale Item of the Year at 81.5% off - a Quicksilver Rashguard!

I was just on my way to LAX at Seaside Bay Boulevard when I saw a jam-packed Quicksilver Roxy store. I thought there was a celebrity shopping inside, but no, it was a long line to the cashier - there's a sale!
Quicksilver Rashguard Sale @ P500 only

I could only count the number of times I surf in a year with my fingers and I have been only to one surf spot so far - La Union. Nonetheless, I started in 2006 and since then, I relied on my dry-fit Human branded shirt as a substitute for a rashguard in surfing. It was quite doing its job but a real one is still different, of course. And finally, I had one now ready for summer 2011!

It's a medium long-sleeve black one. Although, I wanted to have the small size which is already out of stock, I settled with the medium which was also a good fit.
P2700 down to P500
I got info that the sale is only until later tonight (Dec 31, 2010 6pm). From the P2700 Quicksilver rashguard, I purchased it only for P500 or 81.5% off! With the quality brand of Quicksilver, this is definitely a good bye! Hence I'm labelling this purchase as Sale Manila's Sale Item of the Year for 2010! :) Hurray for After-Christmas Sale!

1 comment:

  1. "...this is definitely a good bye!"
    BUY* ;) typo

    ReplyDelete