Wednesday, June 22, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from Cheetah to a Speed Racer!

I'm on my mobile broadband stick when I'm on the move, but I'm on PLDT myDSL when I'm at home.

And now, I just heard about the "Internet to sawa" development which upgrades the Plan 3000 3mbps to 5mbps for free and unlimited speed boost! I could just imagine the extra ordinary transformation I can get from my PLDT myDSL internet. It would be like a cheetah becoming the fastest speed racer in the world. :P
PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa
It would be just like when I was just a regular blogger then I became a Nuffnanger. Things just got better. :)

Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscripstion today!

No comments:

Post a Comment