Saturday, September 18, 2010

Great Finds (P10) at the 31st Manila International Book Fair!

P99 Books!
I have to admit it, it was my first time to visit a book fair yesterday, the 31st Manila International Book Fair for that matter. It worked the same way like the Filipino Franchise Show I attended yesterday as well, except that this one is flooding with books. :)


Anyhow, my main purpose was to assist the college where I teach IT subjects in selecting IT books for additional resources in the library - but I will share the tech book finds I got in my tech blog soon.
Manila International Book Fair

For now, it's the awesome cheap finds by my fellow instructors (I did not buy anything for myslef due to lack of time).

While we were waiting for the schoolservice to pick us up, my co-teachers showed me their great finds. they are the following:

P99 peso Christian books (including books by John Maxwell).
P99 Books

There was this awesome full color high-quality paper book on the human anatomy for P120. It would make a good reference.

P120 Book on Human Anatomy
 They also got children's coloring books for P10.
P10 Children's Coloring Books

This one, I forgot the price :)
 There were also seminars for preschool kids in some of the publisher booths.
Storytelling for Pre-schoolers
OMF Literature Inc. Puppet Show

For comic-related good finds, here's another article by fellow blogger Az.


Generally, it was a good 3-hour of book canvassing-and-buying for my first Manila International Book Fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment